Monday, April 10, 2017

Blog #2- Captain Scales- Cynthia

Dear Diary,


Over the past few weeks I've been throughout different places in the country. I've seen many things in this amount of time some of which I would like to forget about. Blood has been spilled and i'm afraid the stain can not be cleaned. In the time since I've last written here I've been in many small battles but the biggest one so far has been the Battle of Bullrun. There were many casualties some of those who i've gotten to know and have gotten somewhat close to. I must admit though it was harder to win the battle than i thought it would be. The south is putting up quite the fight and it worries me that they might take this as somewhat of a victory such as we did in the Battle of Bunker and use it to gain more morale. I've been feeling stressed out not only do to this reason but the fact that i’m worried that someone will find out the truth about me. I’ m not sure what I would do in that situation, I can’t let myself or my sister down. Not after everything I've given up to be here and all she’s sacrificed for me.
                                                                                                    
 May God give me strength,
Captain Scales

No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 Blog-

Dear Diary, It's finally over. We've won, yet the bloodshed still continues. I've just received horrible news. Our president Ab...